- Removable surface seal for covering cracks and adhering Emecole Metro Surface Ports to the wall.
- Peels off walls. Allows for a cleaner finish and repairs that are less noticeable.
- Seals the front of cracks, stopping injected material from leaking out. Results in less waste and mess of injected polyurethane or epoxy.
- Fast cure time of 35 to 45 minutes allows injections to begin quickly. Less wait time for surface seal to dry allows for more jobs per day.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six.
Emecole Metro 322 – Premium Removeable Surface Seal
- Additional information
Removable Surface Seal Easily Peels Off Concrete Surfaces
Emecole Metro 322 Premium Surface Seal-n-Peel is an excellent choice for contractors wanting to offer their customers the option of being able to easily remove the surface seal from the wall following the repair of a poured foundation wall crack. It is also an ideal application choice for repairing cracks in pools.
After applying, the crack may be injected (choice of epoxy or polyurethane) after 35 to 45 minutes. Once the injected material has fully cured, Emecole Metro 322 Premium Surface Seal may be removed from the wall by peeling from the top via the installed starter tab (typically a piece of cloth, per written instructions).
Emecole Metro 322 Premium Surface Seal-n-Peel may be purchased in cases of six (in 22 ounce 1:1 sized dual cartridges). It is also an included option in our Foundation Crack Repair Kits.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 8 in|
Contractor Exclusive Product