- Low viscosity polyurethane for repairing cracks in concrete floors and slabs.
- High bonding strength fully penetrates cracks and fuses concrete back together, resulting in a complete repair stronger than the original concrete.
- Fast cure time allows for traffic to resume in one hour and same day overlays. Results in less disruption and time waiting for materials to cure.
- Can be used with Mixer Needle Tips (sold separately), which allows for dispensing into hairline cracks without having to chase. Saves time and labor.
- Can be used with Filler Sand for filling wide cracks (pure, washed and dried silica sand, sold separately).
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six.
Emecole Metro 555 Concrete Crack Repair Hybrid Polyurethane
- Additional information
Permanently Fill and Repair Concrete Cracks in Floors and Slabs
Our specially formulated Emecole Metro 555 Hybrid Polyurethane allows contractors to repair cracked concrete in a matter of minutes. Overlay or resurfacing can be done in just one day. Emecole 555 Concrete Crack Repair Hybrid Polyurethane is a very thin liquid that penetrates deep into concrete cracks for a complete repair that cures in temperatures from 40 – 100 degrees. Emecole Metro 555 can be used with Filler Sand (pure, wash and dried silica sand – available separately by Emecole Metro), which allows for the application to use less material, while also strengthening the overall repair. Once cured, Emecole Metro 555 has a tensile strength over 4000psi, making cracked concrete a thing of the past.
Product Data Sheets:
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 8 in|