- Kit for repairing approximately 10 feet of cracks in poured foundations.
- Features Emecole Metro’s premium polyurethane injection, which is ideal for typical non-structural leaking foundation cracks. Expands up to 20 times its original size upon injection to completely fill cracks from bottom-to-top and front-to-back, resulting in a watertight and flexible repair that seals out water and soil gases.
- Includes components to repair one typical foundation crack via the low pressure injection process. Eliminates having to purchase individual components in bulk, requiring less investment for contractors not regularly repairing cracks. Contractors may purchase on an as-needed basis.
- Polyurethane injection material packaged in universal cartridges, which fit a standard caulk gun, requiring less investment in equipment.
Emecole Metro 10 ft. Foundation Crack Repair – Polyurethane Injection Kit
Contractor Exclusive Product
Premium Polyurethane Injection to Repair 10 ft. of Foundation Cracks
We typically recommend polyurethane injection for typical wet and leaking cracks that pose no structural risk to the foundation. Upon reacting with water, Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane expands up to 20 times its original size. This high expansion capability makes it the more user-friendly injection option when repairing foundation cracks. The end result is a watertight and flexible repair that completely seals out water and soil gases.
Fully Equipped to Ensure a Complete Repair
Utilizing the low pressure crack injection process, the Emecole Metro 10 ft. Foundation Crack Repair Kit gives contractors a proven process and product to successfully complete the job. The included components within the kit makes foundation crack repair a viable service option for contractors from all work backgrounds, especially those regularly servicing basements and crawl spaces.
Low pressure injection is both cost effective and time efficient. The packaging of injection materials inside this kit allows contractors to inject using a standard caulking gun, minimizing investment in dispensing equipment. Most injections are completed in about an hour, resulting in a permanent repair solution in which cracks are filled from front-to-back and top-to-bottom.
This kit is commonly used by contractors in residential applications, including basements, crawl spaces and pools. It is also suitable for municipal, commercial and industrial applications, including concrete lift stations, elevator pits, housed systems or below-grade mechanical rooms.
Included Kit Components
- Two (2) universal cartridges of Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane
- Choice of Surface Seal
- Stays on the wall – Two (2) jars of Emecole Metro 901 Surface Seal – cures in approximately one hour and stays on the wall after injection (may be removed, if desired, by chipping or grinding it off)
- Fifteen (15) surface ports and caps
- Static mixing nozzles
- Injection hose assembly
- Plastic squeeze bottle
- Also included are rubber gloves, safety glasses, wire brush, mixing sticks, drop cloth, plastic trowel and written instructions.
Additional Components Required (Not Included)
- Standard caulk gun (for injection of Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane)