- Ideal contractor starter kit for repairing approximately 30 feet of cracks in poured concrete foundations.
- Features Emecole Metro’s premium polyurethane injection, which is ideal for typical non-structural leaking foundation cracks. Expands up to 20 times its original size upon injection to completely fill cracks from bottom-to-top and front-to-back, resulting in a watertight and flexible repair that seals out water and soil gases.
- Includes materials and equipment to get started in low pressure crack injection, including the Emecole Metro Jake 300 Dispensing Gun, the number one tool for crack injection. Additional consumables within the kit may be re-ordered in bulk, allowing contractors to save money as subsequent jobs become more profitable.
- Polyurethane injection material packaged in dual cartridges (three included with kit), which fit the included Emecole Metro Jake 300 Dispensing Gun. Each dual cartridge of polyurethane repairs approximately 10 feet of crack.
- Included tool box allows for easy transport and storing of injection materials and equipment. Convenient for contractors to move from job to job.
Emecole Metro 30 ft. Foundation Crack Repair – Polyurethane Injection Kit
Contractor Exclusive Product
Free Shipping on Foundation Crack Repair Kits!
Permanently Repair Multiple Leaking Cracks in Poured Foundations
The Emecole Metro 30 ft. Foundation Crack Repair Kit with Polyurethane is the perfect starter kit for contractors repairing leaking non-structural cracks in poured concrete foundation walls. The fully equipped kit includes all the needed components to successfully repair cracks using the low-pressure injection process. Contractors can repair a single crack in a little over a hour or multiple cracks in only a couple of hours.
This kit is commonly used by contractors in residential applications, including basements, crawl spaces and pools. It is also suitable for municipal, commercial and industrial applications, including concrete lift stations, elevator pits, housed systems or below-grade mechanical rooms. With more than 30 years of supplying and consulting with a variety of professionals from within the foundation, waterproofing, and remodeling industries, contractors of all work backgrounds can move from job-to-job with the full confidence that their repairs are permanent without the fear of callbacks.
Featuring our Premium Foundation Crack Repair Polyurethane Injection Material
For typical non-structural cracks that are prone to leaking water, we recommend injection by polyurethane. Upon reacting with water, Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane expands up to 20 times its original size. This high expansion capability ensures that injected cracks are completely filled from front-to-back and bottom-to-top, making it the more applicator-friendly injection option. The end result is a watertight and flexible repair that completely seals out water and soil gases.
The dual cartridge packaging of Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane is designed for a seamless fit with the included Emecole Metro Jake 300 Disepsning Gun, specifically engineered for low pressure crack injections (20 to 40 PSI). Utilizing a high performance trigger, the Emecole Metro Jake 300 provides applicators with improved injection consistently and comfort during use. Built with premium materials, the Emecole Metro Jake 300 will provide years of service for contractors regularly repairing leaking cracks in poured foundations.
Included Kit Components
- Three (3) dual cartridges of Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane
- Choice of Surface Seal:
- Stays on the wall – Three (3) dual cartridges of Emecole Metro 901 Surface Seal – cures in approximately one hour and stays on the wall after injection (may be removed, if desired, by chipping or grinding it off)
- Easily peels off the wall – Three (3) dual cartridges of Emecole Metro 322 Surface Seal-n-Peel – cures in approximately 35 to 45 minutes and easily peels off the foundation wall leaving a clean finished look
- Emecole Metro Jake 300 Spring-Loaded Dispensing Gun
- Four 1/4″ x 24 static mixing nozzles
- Six retaining nuts (No. 9 White Euro)
- 50 surface ports
- 10 corner surface ports
- Four injection hose assemblies
- One Emecole Metro 455 syringe for blow hole repairs
- Plastic squeeze bottle
- Also included are rubber gloves, safety glasses, wire brush, mixing sticks, drop cloth, plastic trowel and written instructions.
Contractor Exclusive Product