Repair basement wall cracks in need of structural strength. Using the proven crack injection process, this fully equipped kit includes the components needed to repair approximately 10 feet of cracks up to a 1/4″ wide in poured concrete. No special skills are required – simply follow the step-by-step instructions.
This kit features Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy, our most advanced epoxy that we have been manufacturing and supplying for over 30 years. Upon injection, Emecole Metro 121 Premium fuses cracks together, making repairs stronger than the original concrete. By filling the depth of the crack, this also provides a waterproofing solution that stops cracks from leaking water.
The development of structural cracks form as a result of movement (i.e. settlement, soil pressure, freeze/thaw cycles) against the foundation, which causes stress. The resulting cracks are usually diagonal, horizontal, jagged, or stair-stepped. In addition to allowing in water, these cracks may widen over time, which may eventually compromise the structural integrity of the foundation. For cracks that do not pose a structural risk to the foundation, we recommend using our 10 ft. Polyurethane Injection Kit.
The strong bonding characteristics of Emecole Metro 121 Premium makes it the preferred injection option for repairing structural cracks. Its overall strength ensures it won’t deteriorate over time. In addition, cracks are filled from front-to-back and bottom-to-top. The end result is a strong and watertight repair that helps maintain a dry and healthy basement environment.
- Inject using your own standard caulk gun.
- No digging or drilling. Inject directly into cracks from inside of the basement.
- Our premium epoxy accommodates crack widths from hairline thin to 1/8″ wide.
- Injected epoxy does not deteriorate over time.
- The low pressure crack injection process was pioneered by our company This proven repair process has been used by contractors and homeowners to successfully repair cracks for more than 30 years.
- As the manufacturer and supplier, our product is supported by our in-house team of basement crack repair experts, from our production staff to our technical support specialists.