Repair basement wall cracks in need of structural strength. Using the proven crack injection process, this fully equipped kit includes the components needed to repair approximately 30 feet of cracks up to a 1/4″ wide in poured concrete. No special skills are required – simply follow the step-by-step instructions (refer to the written and video instructions further below).
This kit features Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy, our most advanced epoxy that we have been manufacturing and supplying for over 30 years. Upon injection, Emecole Metro 121 Premium fuses cracks together, making repairs stronger than the original concrete. By filling the depth of the crack, this also provides a waterproofing solution that stops cracks from leaking water.
The development of structural cracks form as a result of movement (i.e. settlement, soil pressure, freeze/thaw cycles) against the foundation, which causes stress. The resulting cracks are usually diagonal, horizontal, jagged, or stair-stepped. In addition to allowing in water, these cracks may widen over time, which may eventually compromise the structural integrity of the foundation.
The strong bonding characteristics of Emecole Metro 121 Premium makes it the preferred injection option for repairing structural cracks. Its overall strength ensures it won’t deteriorate over time. In addition, cracks are filled from front-to-back and bottom-to-top. The end result is a strong and watertight repair that helps maintain a dry and healthy basement environment.
- Includes dual cartridge manual gun for injecting of our premium epoxy.
- No digging or drilling. Inject directly into cracks from inside of the basement.
- Our epoxy accommodates crack widths from hairline thin to 1/8″ wide.
- Injected epoxy does not deteriorate over time.
- The low pressure crack injection process was pioneered by our company . This proven process has been used by contractors and homeowners to successfully repair cracks in basement walls for more than 30 years.
- As the manufacturer and supplier, our product is supported by our team of basement crack repair experts, from our production staff to our technical support specialists.