- Surface seal for covering cracks and adhering Emecole Metro Surface Ports to the wall.
- Seals the front of cracks, stopping injected material from leaking out. Results in less waste and mess of injected polyurethane or epoxy.
- Slower cure time of 1 hour allows for more working time, making it the ideal surface seal for contractors new to repairing foundation cracks via low pressure injection.
- Typically stays on the wall after the repair.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six.
Emecole Metro 901 – Slow Curing Surface Seal
- Additional information
Slower Cure Time Ideal for Contractors New to Low Pressure Injection
Emecole Metro 901 Slow Curing Surface Seal is ideal for contractors new to foundation crack repair because it has a longer working time compared to our other surface seals. Injection can begin in approximately one hour after applying to the foundation wall.
Emecole Metro 901 Slow Curing Surface Seal may be purchased in cases of six (in 22 ounce 1:1 sized dual cartridges). It is also an included option in our Foundation Crack Repair Kits.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 8 in|